For any entrepreneur, cybersecurity is a necessary part of doing business these days. But with an increase in phishing attacks, data breaches and ransomware, how secure is your business?
Join us for the next episode of Office Small Business Academy, “How to Keep Your Business Safe from Cyber Attacks,” airing October 25, 2016, at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET. In this episode, learn the cybersecurity must-haves for your small business.
Watch this preview:
- Senior fellow at the NYU Center for Cybersecurity and founder of Germano Law LLC, Judith Germano, establishes the criteria to determine your business’s risk and vulnerabilities and discusses how to minimize the reputational damage from a cyber-attack.
- Founder and CEO of Kalki Consulting, Vikas Bhatia, provides an easy-to-implement cybersecurity plan and shares the one mistake small business owners need to avoid when it comes to security.
Plus, see a demonstration of Office 365 security features and how they can enhance small business security, limit risk and help defend against cyber-attacks.
Sign up for free!
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Read “Learn What Investors Really Want in a Business Plan” from the Harvard Business Review.
- See the infographic Key benefits of Office 365 for small businesses.
- Join us for a live demo of Office 365.