Office Setup and Install
office setup with office.com/setup
- Go to Microsoft Office’s official website office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup in your browser or browser search bar.
- Enter your Microsoft Email and Password to Sign In.
- If you are a New user. Create a New Account.
- Type your Product key, Select country and Language.
- Download Office setup, run Office Setup.
- Finish Install. Office Setup is finished.
Microsoft Office is the complete, cross-platform solution for the modern workplace. Includes smart tools for individuals, teams, and companies. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, on multiple devices.
What is the latest in Microsoft Office?
You might have used Microsoft Office at some point in your life when you wanted to create a document or print your notes or even for creating your first presentation. But Office now is not restricted to just that bit, Microsoft Office has become a part of our life, and the latest features have just made it even better to accompany us. Microsoft has new applications and news plans. Microsoft Office now is even available online, and on all the major platforms, with that, there are a lot of features that have been added, some features are added to the existing applications available in Office, and some features are now included in newly introduced applications like Teams, ODATA for Excel and Icons in Presentations and Documents and much more.
What is the Product key? Where to enter it?
Your purchase of Office or Microsoft 365 comes with a product key that is needed when you are setting up and installing Office on your device. Your Product key comes in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Format of pre-generated Alphanumerics. You do not need to use the hyphens when entering your Product key on office setup websites at www.office.com/setup, office.com/setup, microsoft365.com/setup office.com/setupkey.
How to setup office with www.office.com/setup
- Go to office.com/setup.
- Sign In with Office Account.
- Select your Office, Click Install.
- Save and Download office setup.
- Run and install Office.
- Finish Wizard and Open Apps.
Microsoft Office consists of various programs and tools to create word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, manuals, newsletters, etc. The apps or applications can be installed from the Microsoft Office website www.office.com or office.com/setup. Microsoft Office includes app like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Projects, Teams, and more.
Setup and Install Office 2010, Office 2007
Though Microsoft has revoked Office 2010 and earlier, if you still have an Office 2010 purchased Product key, that is still valid. You can install it. Remember, It might cause compatibility issues on your Devices.
If you have a Disc that used to come with the Office 2010, you can insert it in your device and set up Office by following the On-Screen Guide and Install Office.
There is no Office 2010 or earlier available for download on the official office website.
Office setup for Office 2016 or Office 2013
You can Install Office 2016 or Office 2013 in these simple steps.
Using My Account
- Go to office.com/myaccount.
- Sign In with your Office account that you have used to purchase Office.
- Select your Office 2016 or Office 2013, Click Install.
- As per your operating system, download, and Run Setup.
- Finish Installation, and you are ready to go.
Installing Updates On Office
Installing updates need an Active internet connection all the time.
Updates are only available for paid office versions, Cracked or pirated versions are not legal.
Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019, and All Newer versions
- Open Office Word 2013.
- Open the File menu on the top bar, click Account.
- Under the Product Information, Select Update Options.
- Click “Enable Updates” and then Choose Update Now to check for and install Office updates manually.
- Once the “You’re up to date!” window appears. Close the window down, and your Update is complete.
Microsoft 365 is a subscription-based program, it was formerly known as Office 365, and You do not need Microsoft updates. 365. All the updates made to Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft 365 are pushed over the air (OTA).
Microsoft 365 includes all the package features and applications as included in Microsoft Office 2019 and other versions. It is a subscription-based plan as compared to the other Office products that are time products.